Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) sheets are extensively
used for protection of liquid contamination, agricultural, industry,
industrial projects. LDPE film act as a perfect line to prevent foreign
material entering through ground water source as well as prevent seepage
loss in water conservation projects.
* Lining of Canal, reservoir, ponds
* Lining of industrial effluent plant
* Packaging and wrapping
* Water roofing for terrace gardens
* For protection of food grains, fertilizers, cotton, chemicals, cement, constructions and power plants
* Concrete road and bridge
* Steel plants etc.
Properties of LDPE:
* Maruti LDPE film has excellent mechanical properties.
* Saves water seepage upto 60% of total quality of water available.
* It has a very low moisture/vapour transmission rate.
* Very good resistance against chemical and unaffected by bacterial or fungal growth.
* Very good resistance against ozone, oxidation, weather & water because polyethylene has a long chain of hydrocarbon which gives above properties.